The information we ask you for is used for the following purposes:
• to check that you can be covered by our insurance to drive the Club cars.
• to be able to contact you in relation to any bookings you make.
• to send you an invoice, our preferred method being via email.
• to allow other members to contact you with regards to your booking
• to inform the relevant authorities if we receive a notification of a driving offence such as, but not limited to speeding and parking.
• to keep you up to date about the cars and the club via email.
We will destroy your personal information stored on our database when they are no longer required, keeping them no longer than 6 months after you leave the Club. Currently we are required by our insurers to keep documents relating to your driving history including copies of driving licence for 4 years.